Sunday, August 9, 2009

Silent Memories .....




Looking At Silent Breeze Around
As tears rolls slowly, Swelling...
Down my cheek....

Don't wanna think about better days next
Wonder if I'll feel that way Again
Look at me
With those eyes round me
I know so well
Always serious, so deep and insightful
Though you're always in control
But not today Please
Not now, I can't bear
Now you look so scared, perplexed..
You don't have the answer
I gaze Around
Looking deep into those Hazel eyes
Am nothing to confess Nothing to blame around
I wonder for a moment
if this is all a dream
if I shall wake in the Middle of Night
Be relieved
Look at me
With a confusion I have never seen
Don't pull me towards you
I don't expect You
To wipe the tears from my cheek
Its Still Black Around...
Down My memory's Lane.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Pratyush,
    Memories mean much... to most of us; yet they can change colors too.....
    Memories can never be trusted..... they betray ever so often.....!
    Yet memories sustain us... they fill the void that we may feel in the absence of the dear one.... be it the physical absence of the dear departed, or the absence that stems from growing apart!

    ReplyDelete