Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Broken Blue....



Love is just a disease
Life taught about it
It only makes me cry
Really Don't know Why?



Sometimes the silence seems so loud
I hear it in my dreams every night
It used to be the one to found
And say it's all right
Now it's the setting sun
In the middle of the night..



I watch lift up to the sky
I watch it crush me
Now it's totally washed away
The rain Hails
The sky turns black
See the Wind in my eyes
Storm is Deep inside



Hold your mouth to Mine
'Cause the sky is broken
It's deeper than love
It's like the rain Inside...




2 comments:

  1. its an awesome poem.........and the poet is toooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes, the trauma unleashed by love
    Is colder then life,
    But then.. where would it end ..

    This rupture brought by a lover's knife
    Of loving sins....
    Precocious with life,
    Yet so internally lost within...
    Hate seeps through the thin veil of skin.


    I'm sad,
    Sad like butterflies
    Pinned to cardboard boxes;
    Sad like books with pages torn,
    Ocean-shores empty of bathers.

    I am sad like unfinished yarns;
    Where would I go with all this,

    ...yet to live alone?

    ReplyDelete