Thursday, November 5, 2009

Whispers...















I would never know why the things go By so
Really Dont know..
Everytime I would try to Reach though
From the deep inside My Core..

I wish The People would have believe
Other than telling me to leave...
I dont have any Urge, Not even any grudge
Cuz May be am unable to judge(My words)..

May be the things could never been so easy
As I think it to be..
May be my intention could not reach
Finding the strength into each..

And When Its time To discover
Am Still finding the reasons to be over
Waking up all alone
In the all into crowd Still alone..

1 comment:

  1. Our feelings are best crystallized when they lead us to pour our heart out, be it in prose or verse.....
    May time whisper to you the real demands to which may you wake up & act with wanton earnestness.

    ReplyDelete